Its compact design features a pre-calibrated linkageless control system, a variable speed fan to conserve energy and low 60 ppm NOx performance at maximum load.
A complete pre-assembled and factory calibrated package burner, the Superflame Pak saves money and labor on installation and tuning and virtually eliminates routine calibration.
At about 60% the size of competitive models, the Superflame Pak is the perfect burner for new or retrofit applications in ovens, furnaces, dryers, and other environments where high performance heating is required. It is delivered pre-programmed from the factory for plug and play installation and requires virtually no calibration.
Two versions are available with capacities of 800,000 BTU/hr to 1.8 MM BTU/hr and heating ranges from 500o to 1,900o F, with a minimum input of 30K BTU. Its 40:1 turndown ratio accommodates a wide range of heating demands.
Features and Benefits
- Capacity Range: 800,000 & 1,800,000 BTU/hr
- Turndown Range: 40 to 1
- Max. Process Temp.: 500F (260C) to 2,500F (1,371C)
- Fuels: Natural Gas, Propane, Butane
- Applications: Heat treat and forging in: Aluminum, copper, ferrous metal, iron, non-ferrous metal, steel (flat and long); incineration in waste applications; heat treat in ceramics; glass
- Configuration: Full unit with air blower and gas train. More compact than other packaged burner brands and lower NOx emissions at <60 ppm.